Burquitlam Park District
Four tower master-planned community located within walking distance to the Evergreen Line Burquitlam Skytrain Station.
Located at the highest point of the Burquitlam neighbourhood, the homes will feature some of the best views in the neighbourhood.
As the initial building a part of this master-planned community, pricing is sharp to attract initial buyers to this development.
Homes starting from the low $400's.
Burquitlam Park District Tower 1 is a 40-storey tower comprising a mix of 364 studio, one, two, and three-bedroom homes. The second building a part of initial phase is a 33-storey tower with 299 condos connected to a 5-storey rental building.
"Set on the highest point in the neighborhood, the panoramic views from Burquitlam Park District will be second to none. Whether it’s the mountains to the north or the endless valley views to the south, magnificent sunrises or spectacular sunsets, selecting your views will be the hardest part of living here."
"Life in the tower means views that will mesmerize and inspire you every day of the year. Oversized windows flood your home with natural light. Intelligent architecture means functional spaces designed for modern living, with multi-purpose rooms you can easily customize to your family’s needs. Contemporary, classic features and finishes accent a state-of-the-art environment that is upscale yet intrinsically practical. Here, pride of ownership will linger for years."
Secure your home today with a low 15% deposit. The building is estimated to complete in Summer 2028
"Located in the heart of Burquitlam at the Northeast corner of Clarke Road and Como Lake Avenue, along with 3 high-rise Residential Towers, Burquitlam Park District offers nearly 47,000 SF indoor and outdoor Amenity space. Live, play, shop and connect with almost 18,000 SF of new retail space just steps away. A future Daycare Centre will provide childcare services right at your doorstep in a family-friendly setting."
- 7,000 square feet of urban gardens.
- 20,000 square feet of amenity space ranging from entertainment to work-from-home spaces.
- Fitness centre featuring a yoga room, and sauna & steam room.
- 3,500 square foot entertainment room to gather with friends and family.
- Coworking space, golf simulator and meeting rooms.
- Games room & pet spa.
- Air conditioning.
Project Website: www.burquitlamparkdistrict.com
Intergulf, a highly reputable and seasoned real estate development firm with North Vancouver origins, boasts a rich history spanning more than 35 years, during which they have successfully constructed over 10,000 residences throughout Metro Vancouver, Alberta and Southern California.
- Total Homes | 365
- Storeys | 40
- Completion Date | Summer 2028
- Deposit | 15%
- Starting From | Low-$400'000's
Burquitlam Park District is located in one of the most affordable neighbourhoods to purchase concrete condominium product on a Skytrain line in Metro Vancouver.
Top reasons why you should consider investing in Burquitlam Park District, and the Burquitlam neighbourhood:
- Some of the lowest prices for concrete high-rise homes in Metro Vancouver - prices starting at low $400,000's!
- First tower a part of a larger master-planned community. First phase is usually the most affordable, leading to great potential of value appreciation over the subsequent phases.
- Unique and modern amenities that would be appreciated by most residents. As high-rise buildings continue to become the norm around town, the amenities and building finishes will become even more important for resale value versus other homes available at that time.
- Prime Burquitlam location affording residents quick access to the Evergreen Skytrain Line (across the street).
- The price spread between Surrey City Centre and Burquitlam concrete product has never been this marginal. I believe Burquitlam is better positioned for price appreciation over Surrey City Centre in the short-to-medium term.
- Reputable developer with long standing track record of quality building.
- Strong rental market fundamentals.
- Community that is investing in infrastructure and amenities (new YMCA just completed in partnership with Concert Properties).
- City of Lougheed by Shape Properties is located just one Skytrain away - new 37-acre development with a mix of homes, retail, shopping and other everyday retail amenities.
- Strong resale demand for newer product. First-time buyers & young families from across Metro Vancouver are choosing Burquitlam because of its convenient location, community diversity and overall safety.
- Located within close proximity to Simon Fraser University.
Pricing is extremely competitive compared to other currently selling presale projects and recently completed product in the neighbourhood.
Great opportunity to purchase a building slated to complete in Summer(4+ years from now), but for the price of recent comparable resales (as of September 2023).
Want to learn more about the Burquitlam neighbourhood? Check out my neighbourhood guide: mdre.ca/neighborhoods/burquitlam-west-coquitlam