Cedar is the final phase of Zenterra Developments' 411-unit King + Crescent master-planned community in beautiful South Surrey.
King + Crescent is a collection of four six-storey buildings made up of 1, 2, and 3-bedroom homes.
The fourth and final building is comprised of just 69 homes, making it the smallest of the four buildings in the community.
The community sits conveniently adjacent to King George Boulevard, affording residents quick and easy access to some of the region's most-used commuter routes such as highway 99 & 91.
Secure your investment today with just a 10% deposit. The building is estimated to complete in Fall 2025.
- 9’ ceilings and oversized, double-pane windows throughout create bright and spacious rooms and maximum light along with added sound reduction.
- Mix of building amenities including a gym, spin room, yoga studio, party room, kids play area, guest suites and large outdoor amenity space surrounding by old growth trees.
- Additionally, this location also affords residents access to some of the neighbourhoods best schools such as Semiahmoo Trail Elementary, Elgin Park Secondary and Semiahmoo Secondary School.
Developed by Zenterra Developments - With many years of diverse experience between them, the partners at Zenterra have a proven track record for delivering outstanding results and providing unparalleled service. Based on honesty and integrity, Zenterra has earned the respect of other BC developers through continuously surpassing expectations. As specialists in single family and multi-family home construction, clients can breathe easily knowing that the Zenterra team has the dedicated expertise and insight necessary to create market-leading quality homes.
- Total Homes | 69
- Storeys | 6
- Completion Date | Fall 2025
- Deposit | 10%
- Starting From | TBD
As a past employee of Zenterra Developments, and a current Zenterra investment condo owner, I can assure that the highest standard of construction will be delivered to the homeowner.
I was also a part of the design process of this particular community, providing insights and input towards efficient floorplans, amenities and unit mixes that will make this building a great investment for years to come.
Here are 11 reasons why you should consider investing in the final phase of King + Crescent, and the South Surrey market as a whole:
- Final phase of the master-planned community which is located in the most ideal location of the property (stand-alone building with its own parkade).
- Cedar's amenities are truly unique and the modern-thought design will be perfect for a 2025 completion.
- Prime South Surrey location, within a quick drive to Crescent Beach.
- Adjacent to the future Nicomekl River Park in South Surrey. This 3-km linear park will extend from Elgin Rd to 40th Ave. 80 acres in size, the future nature park will be 14x larger than Crescent Beach Park.
- One of the most affordable locations to purchase wood frame condos on the south side of the Fraser river.
- Reputable developer with long standing track record of quality building throughout South Surrey & Langley.
- Strong rental market fundamentals.
- Community that is investing in infrastructure and amenities; new community centres, schools & retail.
- Strong resale demand for newer product. First-time buyers & young families from across Metro Vancouver are choosing South Surrey because of its convenient location, community diversity and overall safety.
- Alarmingly low resale supply in the market with no real chances of increased supply in the near future. The latest Metro Vancouver Entry-Level, Newer-Home Market Report shows that there are just two 1-bedroom & ten 2-bedroom homes available at the end of April 2023.
- New low-rise condo supply is also limited in the South Surrey market, making this a great long-term investment for investors, and first-time home buyers wanting to enter the South Surrey market.
Great opportunity to purchase a building slated to complete in Spring 2025 (2 years from now), but for the price of recent comparable resales (as of April 2023).