Debut at Fraser Mills
First tower a part of Beedie's long-await 96-acre master-planned riverfront community Fraser Mills in Coquitlam. Upon completion, this brand new community will comprise around 5,500 new homes across 20 buildings in a mix of high-rise condos, low-rise condos and townhomes.
Debut is a mix of 318 one and two-bedroom condos, townhomes and penthouses.
Debut affords the unique opportunity for buyers to purchase into the very first building of this master-planned community.
"Positioned on the bank of the Fraser River, Fraser Mills is the only residential waterfront neighbourhood in Coquitlam. Covering 96 acres, this master plan integrates residential, commercial, office, light industrial and recreational spaces, forming a complete and sustainable community. As the owner of the land since 2004, Beedie plans to continue as the sole developer of this new urban centre."
"Plans for on-site childcare and an elementary school have been established, with 69 childcare spaces in Phase 1 and an estimated 400 total spaces at completion. A community centre and a range of green spaces bring additional opportunities for extracurricular learning and sport."
Along with the residential uses, the community will also feature the following:
- 100,000 SF of office space
- 100,000 SF of varied commercial capacity (i.e. anchored grocery store)
- Waterfront Urban Plaza and Riverfront Park
- Restaurants that will incorporate seamless indoor-to-outdoor design
- 16-acres of parks and recreation areas
- State-of-the-art 50,000 SF aquatic and community centre set to be the crown jewel of Fraser Mills
- Sports courts including tennis, basketball and ping pong
- Restored Fraser Mills wharf
- Urban beach
As has been the case with other large scaled riverfront master-planned communities such as Wesgroup's River District in South Vancouver, this community will be built out over the next 15+ years.
Secure your home today with a 20% deposit. The building is estimated to complete in Early 2028.
Project Website: www.debut.frasermills.com/
- Total Homes | 318
- Storeys | 36
- Completion Date | Early 2028
- Deposit | 20% on 1 beds and 15% on two beds
- Starting From | Mid-$500'000's
Debut prices are some of the most affordable for concrete product in Metro Vancouver.
Top reasons why you should consider investing in Debut and the Fraser Mills community:
- Unique opportunity to invest in the first building a part of a brand new community being built from scratch. With over 5,500 homes planned throughout the community, you'll be sure to see prices appreciate greatly overtime as this neighbourhood begins to build out.
- The master-planned community will feature everything that is required for a neighbourhood to thrive: jobs, entertainment, retail recreation, schools, and housing.
- This will be the City of Coquitlam's only waterfront community.
- Site is within minutes to Skytrain.
- Built by one of the most reputable developers in the region, Beedie Development Group.
- High design quality. Being built by one developer, the community will have a great sense of cohesiveness to it.
- With completion timelines set for nearly 4 years from now, allow your investment to grow while the reputation and awareness for this master-planned community grows with it.
- Unique and modern amenities that would be appreciated by most residents. As high-rise buildings continue to become the norm around town, the amenities and building finishes will become even more important for resale value versus other homes available at that time.
- One of the most affordable locations to purchase new concrete high-rise homes.
- Strong rental market fundamentals.
Pricing is extremely competitive compared to other currently selling presale projects and recently completed product in the neighbourhood.