Elmwood is a 335-unit mixed-use condominium development located in the West Coquitlam neighbourhood of Burquiltam. The building is located across from Burquitlam Skytrain station "making it an easily accessible part of the urban fabric of this emerging metropolitan centre."
Be at the heart of it all - a vibrant and growing modern community with unlimited possibility. Here, the idea of livability is real, with easy access to everything: transit, culture, wellness, sustainability, inspiring workplaces and curated food and retail concepts.
The development is perfect for both first-time home buyers & investors, as the thoughtfully designed layouts maximize square footage in each home.
Developed by Marcon - one of the region's most reputable builders that have constructed over 12,500 homes since 1985 - www.elmwood.marcon.ca
- Total Homes | 335
- Storeys | 38-storeys
- Commercial | 21,929 SF of office & 8,865 SF of retail
- Completion Date | Winter 2026
- Deposit | 15%
- Starting From | $522,900 (as of April 1, 2023)
- Jr. 1 Bed | 476 SF
- 1 Bed | 798 SF
- 1+ Den | 705-778 SF
- Jr. 2 Beds | 1,431 SF
- 2 Bed | 862-1,224 SF
- 2 Bed + Den | 996-1,100 SF
- 3 Bed | 1,406 SF
- 4 Bed | 1,835 SF
Elmwood is located in one of the most affordable neighbourhoods to purchase concrete condominium product on a Skytrain line.
Here's 8 reasons why you should consider Elmwood and the Burquitlam neighbourhood:
- Prime Burquitlam location affording residents quick access to the Evergreen Skytrain Line (across the street).
- One of the most affordable locations to purchase new concrete high-rise homes.
- Reputable developer with long standing track record of quality building.
- Strong rental market fundamentals.
- Community that is investing in infrastructure and amenities (new YMCA just completed in partnership with Concert Properties).
- City of Lougheed by Shape Properties is located just one Skytrain away - new 37-acre development with a mix of homes, retail, shopping and other everyday retail amenities.
- Strong resale demand for newer product. First-time buyers & young families from across Metro Vancouver are choosing Burquitlam because of its convenient location, community diversity and overall safety.
- Located within close proximity to Simon Fraser University.
Pricing compared to other presale projects and recently completed product is very competitive.
Great opportunity to purchase a 2026/2027 completed building at 2023 pricing.