Following the successful sale of its Alina building over the past year, Strand Development's Komo is the reputable developers latest affordable offering in the Burquitlam neighbourhood.
Komo is a mix of 250 spacious one, two & three-bedroom homes located in a 29-storey tower.
"Komo, the second tower in Strand’s Oakdale Collection, is the next evolution of refined living in West Coquitlam. Modern convenience, an air of calm, and unique indoor and outdoor wellness inspired experiences, including the signature rooftop Sky Spa, enhance your way of life. Reward every element of your senses and enter the expression of living well at Komo."
"Strand’s Oakdale Collection is a thoughtful master vision taking root in the heart of West Coquitlam. Building on the triumphs of Alina and The Oaks, Strand is dedicated to continuing their legacy of shaping this flourishing neighbourhood by providing thoughtfully designed, curated homes. With Komo and a third community on the horizon, Strand remains steadfast in their commitment to the endless potential and allure that West Coquitlam offers."
Secure your home today with a 20% deposit. The building is estimated to complete in Spring/Summer 2027.
- Building emphasizes wellness and retreat-like amenities and design.
- Integrated Bosch appliance package that includes five-burner gas cooktop and built-in wall oven.
- 9' ceilings throughout living spaces.
- Air conditioning.
- Oversized balconies for all suites.
- Co-work areas, meeting rooms, and undisturbed work pods (on multiple floors).
- Bocce court & putting greens.
- 29th floor Rooftop Signature Sky Spa featuring outdoor hot & cold plunge pools, experiential rainfall shower, steam room, and sauna.
Project Website: www.ownkomo.com
- Total Homes | 250
- Storeys | 29
- Completion Date | Spring/Summer 2027
- Deposit | 20%
- Starting From | Mid-$500'000's
Komo is located in one of the most affordable neighbourhoods to purchase concrete condominium product on a Skytrain line in Metro Vancouver.
Top reasons why you should consider investing in Komo, and the Burquitlam neighbourhood:
- Unique and modern amenities that would be appreciated by most residents. As high-rise buildings continue to become the norm around town, the amenities and building finishes will become even more important for resale value versus other homes available at that time.
- Prime Burquitlam location affording residents quick access to the Evergreen Skytrain Line (across the street).
- One of the most affordable locations to purchase new concrete high-rise homes.
- The price spread between Surrey City Centre and Burquitlam concrete product has never been this marginal. I believe Burquitlam is better positioned for price appreciation over Surrey City Centre in the short-to-medium term.
- Reputable developer with long standing track record of quality building.
- Strong rental market fundamentals.
- Community that is investing in infrastructure and amenities (new YMCA just completed in partnership with Concert Properties).
- City of Lougheed by Shape Properties is located just one Skytrain away - new 37-acre development with a mix of homes, retail, shopping and other everyday retail amenities.
- Strong resale demand for newer product. First-time buyers & young families from across Metro Vancouver are choosing Burquitlam because of its convenient location, community diversity and overall safety.
- Located within close proximity to Simon Fraser University.
Pricing is extremely competitive compared to other currently selling presale projects and recently completed product in the neighbourhood.
Great opportunity to purchase a building slated to complete in Spring 2027 (4 years from now), but for the price of recent comparable resales (as of May 2023).