The Landmark at Foster Martin
The Landmark is the third and final tower a part of the Foster Martin Community. With just 128 homes, this is the last opportunity to purchase the development brand new.
The Landmark is a mix of 128 spacious one, two & three-bedroom homes located in a 24-storey tower.
"Poised overlooking the sea, The Landmark offers exceptional architecture that emulates the ripple of the seaside, and provides uncontested views of the sea, sand, and sky."
"The Landmark optimizes form and function to curate the very best of West Coast living. Featuring architecture by award-winning IBI Group, construction from Ledcor Group, and interior design by Cristina Oberti, the built form of The Landmark embodies Landmark Premiere Properties continued dedication to the people and places of White Rock."
Secure your home today with a 15% deposit. The building is estimated to complete in Fall 2025.
- Flat-painted ceilings with over-height 9' ceilings in the living, dining, and bedroom space.
- Natural gas fireplaces in living area.
- Primary bedrooms and front entry areas feature expansive, walk-in-closets with built-in closet organizers.
- Keyless entry system to optimize convenience and safety.
- Homes include the following full-sized, premium Miele appliance package.
- "To encourage health, wellness, and balanced living, The Landmark residents will enjoy exclusive access to the Foster Martin Shore Club, a deluxe amenity suite with over 10,000 sq. ft. of enviable features. Relax and renew in the hot tub, lounge in the sun at the expansive indoor/outdoor pool, and or connect over cocktails in the games and entertainment room."
Project Website: https://www.landmarkliving.ca/projects/foster-martin/
- Total Homes | 128
- Storeys | 24
- Completion Date | Fall 2025
- Deposit | 14%
- Starting From | $700,000's
Top reasons why you should consider purchasing at The Landmark:
- At around 750 square feet, these are the largest one bedroom condos you'll find in the market (compared to 550 square feet in most other developments).
- At around 1,200 square feet, the two-bedroom + den plans are comparable in size to two-bedroom townhomes. Additionally with prices starting in the low $900,000's, these luxurious homes are close in price to their townhome counterparts, but offer way more luxury!
- Highest finishing-spec you'll find in the market today.
- Scheduled to complete in Fall 2025. This is one of the shortest construction timeframes to purchase a presale concrete building, allowing purchasers to plan ahead more thoughtfully.
- Final phase of the community, which means you'll benefit from a completed construction site. You'll be able to move into your home with all the amenities complete.
- Demographically speaking, these end-user designed homes will continue to be in great demand moving forward from a variety of buyer groups such as downsizers, empty-nesters and young families seeking more space without forgoing beautiful design.
Great opportunity to purchase a building slated to complete in Spring 2025 (2 years from now), but for the price of recent comparable resales (as of May 2023).